Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Statement
The health of our employees, customers, suppliers, and partners is of the utmost importance. Along with supporting the pharmaceutical industry over this difficult and demanding period.
As the global situation around COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") develops, I wanted to contact you today to share some of the steps we've taken at Reelvision Print to ensure that we maintain our usual quality, service, and support.
We're working hard with our team and have put in place policies and contingencies to keep everything running, safely, and responsibly for now and in the future.
We have taken the following steps to ensure that we continue to work closely with you:
- Rather than face to face meetings, we are using online conferencing services. Where staff are able to work from home they are being asked to do so.
- We have brought on site all contingency stocks of material with further inventory held at our key suppliers and orders placed for future supply.
- Visitors to our site will be restricted. Delivery drivers of parcels and stock will be screened for symptoms, prior to being allowed access.
- Any member of staff who has been, or is currently on holiday, and has left the country will be asked to self-isolate for a minimum of 7 days.
- Offsite site visits have been limited to those that are deemed necessary and where other options are not possible.
- To ensure continued service, from Monday the 23rd March, we have divided the business into two core teams who will operate separately to avoid cross contamination.
- We have increased social distancing and have implemented significant measures to increase hygiene and cleanliness.
- We will, if necessary, prioritise pharmaceutical work to ensure that the country has enough packed medicines to support the NHS and medical profession during this crisis.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation, adapting and informing you of any changes. However please contact Deborah or Gareth if you urgently need supply of product as we will endeavour to help.